[i love jesus because......]



Alyssa:
"I love Jesus because of His unconditional love, grace, and forgiveness."

Looking through the pictures this weekend, I was struck by complete joy and blessedness to count each one of these beautiful souls as a friend. Thank you to everyone who took part in the project, and to everyone who will in the future! 

~Shaina

Breanna:
"I love Jesus because He first loved ME! :)"


Ducky:
"I love Jesus because I can rely on Him no matter what."

Gabe:
"I love Jesus! Without Him life would be worthless."

Holly:
"I love Jesus because I'm not on my own!"

Jake:
"I love Jesus because His plan is so much more amazing than I can guess. It's so amazing to see how He works it."


Josh:
"I love Jesus because He first loved me."
Justin:
"I love Jesus because He died for me."

Nathaniel:
"I love Jesus because He is my all in all!"

Sami:
"I love Jesus because He loves and pursues me."

Travis:
"I love Jesus because He is my joy, my strength, and my life. (and the only person worth living for.)"

Comments

Popular Posts