[puppies+cute kids/animals+life+EVERYTHING]

Life has been SO busy and full, I've not had time to keep up with photos at all!! So when I do try to catch up you poor blog readers get a huge mashup of the past week and a half, haha :) have a blessed week everyone :)
xoxo shaina






the cutest puppies EVER. :D These are some Pyrenees puppies that our neighbors are raising.


thank You, Lord for letting me not crash and kill anyone.


kissing prairie dogs! haha.



the reception we shot at had a fun photobooth :) AC and I decided to check. it. out!






Happy Birthday to the adorablist four year old :)




[twentysix/fiftytwo]

Comments

  1. SHAINA SHAINA SHAINA, oh my word. DEM PUPPIES. They are so cute!

    AND THIS PICTURE RIGHT HERE: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aqGh2L8SrLU/T_IkmNdhyGI/AAAAAAAADhI/zXtXXkx6MQk/s1600/DSC_0865-001.JPG

    Shaina, I will hurt you if you don't put this on Flickr. IT IS EPIC. He is adorable, the puppy is adorable. But the light and the tones are like, KAPDJLJBLKCN. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts