[oh just life]

I've finally gotten caught up with the past three weeks on my fiftytwo page on here. Check it out if you've not seen them elsewhere :) And now, without further ado, is my crepe adventure :D
first one down!! a little loose, but not bad.

second one: against my better judgement tried to re-roll it tighter and as predicted, tore it :( but ah well...I'm not making them for the queen, after all. 

the process.

I was getting the hang of it by this time. A nice, thin, tightly rolled crepe.

then Joey wanted to help :)


He kills me. But I can't decide whether he kills me more in color or b&w.


Joey's beard, haha.The crepes were much enjoyed :)
I've finally gotten caught up with the past three weeks on my fiftytwo page on here. Check it out if you've not seen them elsewhere :)

Comments

  1. That looks delicious. And your brothers are the most adorable little boys I have ever seen. Your new camera is awesome; the sharpness and clarity in all of these <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on those crepes. Sorry I missed them! I think the color on Micah, definitely. Those boys....heartbreakers all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts