[a girl post]

[tuesday] a trip to town for a shopping expedition and picnic.






[thursday] photoshoot
I got two beautiful assistants :)



















sissies :)














majestic beauty.


friendship.


I can't even begin to describe how much I love these girls. Thank you Lord for the lovely week together we had. Thank you for giving us this amazing friendship.
We did sooo many things that remained unphotographed, not because they were less exciting or fun, but because I wanted to live the moments instead of photograph them. Among those were going riding with Nathaniel and Gabe, traveling to Uncle John's and listening to Papa John and Grandma the whole way there, swimming and singing, hugging and laughing, sleeping freezing under the stars, and eating watermelon. (Sorry guys.....that's still one of my favorite pastimes, ha)
I miss you.
Shzainy


Comments

  1. Shaina, I am so in awe right now. These pictures are too insanely gorgeous for words. I want you to show this comment to these girls: YOUR FOUR ARE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLIES I HAVE EVER SEEN. Seriously, so pretty I could die. Agh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts