To everyone out there who's waiting (or has given up) on an email back, a blog post, photos, flickr updates.... hang in there. I keep promising myself I'll get caught up soon. Life has been completely crazy full and fun, and internet stuff keeps piling up. The real problem is how long it would actually take to get caught up on everything; I kind of flag when I look that thought in the face. BUT the messy business of deleting and editing is done for :) Until I take another photo.....

Update for everyone out there:
I'm leaving for VA on the 31st of this month. I'm going to be taking care of my grandma there for around five weeks. I have soo much to do to get ready, but one of the biggest things on the list-getting my driver's license-has been crossed off! :D

Shaina :)

Comments

  1. Hey, I just noticed this.

    If you're passing through Tennessee on your way to VA or on your way home, give me a shout-out! I'd love to have you for a visit (short or long)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts